SANA is proud to announce its 30th Annual Convention in the city of Chicago from August 29th thru August 31th 2014
Highlights of Annual SANA Convention 2014
|Program for the 2014 SANA Convention in Chicago – Aug. 29 -31, 2014
- If you are fully registered for the Convention, all meals and entertainment is included. Wrist-band required for all Events and Meals.
- Complementary Baby-sitting Service will be available Saturday and Sunday 6:45 PM to 11 PM (13 years and under). Food included.
- Chicago City Tour is only for Sindhi Youth of North America (SYNA) Members (Only 100 Seats Available). Tour includes lunch. SYNA Member Registration is required ($25/youth member).
The hotel is The Westin O'Hare
6100 North River Road.
Rosemont, IL 60018, United States
The rooms allocated for SANA discount in the above hotel are all "sold out", so SANA has contracted another hotel "Chicago Marriott Suites O'Hare" in the nearby to provide you peaceful stay to our guest. Please book your hotel as soon as you can.
Sindhi Association of North America Room Block
Start date: 8/28/14
End date: 9/2/14
Last day to book by: 8/15/14
Marriott hotel(s) offering your special group rate:
- Chicago Marriott Suites O'Hare for $102.00 USD per night
Book your group rate: Sindhi Association of North America Room Block >>
Hotel is located in the newly development Casino District of the Metro Chicago Area and provides easy access from Airport and plenty of attraction for its residence.
The hotel does have a theatre room with capacity of 250 people which will be available to SANA for Saturday, August 30th.
Convention Registration Fee will be $125/- which will include all convention events and meals.
Please register for the convention without delay and make hotel reservation without delay as well.
Registration of Convention:
Adult - USD 125.00
Youth - USD 75.00
Membership - Single's class - USD 15.00
Membership - Family class - USD 25.00
Membership - Life Time - USD 500.00
Following Organizing Committees and their leads were assigned to start distributing the various convention work streams:
- Fundraising Committee – Lead by Dr. Ajaz Truk
- Lodging & Boarding Committee – Lead by Dr. Khaleel Memon
- Registration Committee – Lead by Ajaz Memon (St. Luis)/Rafique Memon /Shafqat Shah.
- Food Committee – Lead by Shahzad Kazi/Munir Soomro.
- Foreign Guest Hospitality Committee – Lead by Kleem Shah
- Media and Public Relationship Committee – Lead by Dr. Khaleel Memon
- Entertainment Committee – Dr. Khaleel Memon/Dr. Ajaz Truk/Dr. Waleed Shaikh.
- Dr. Khaleel Memon providing his report on the Lodging and Boarding Committee update the members of the following developments: